Friday, March 10, 2006

March Something or Other Edition.

Hey look everyone... I'm a digital lumberjack, 'cause I'm bloggin'. If I were a digital interweb singer in the 80's, I'd be Kenny Bloggins. Or rather, if I were a digital Hobbit, I'd be Bilbo Bloggins... no relation... Or IS THERE??? Yeap, time for an update... I've been steadily trucking through school like a damn dog. Gas prices are fluctuating like the weather, and driving the EVO around town has become more of a test in conservation than a blast and a fun time. Still, rocking onto the highway at blistering speeds is still really fun... even if you can actually see the fuel meter physically going down as your flooring it in second gear. I mean, that could be a good thing for some people... I guess that can be a bragging point. Anyhoo, all this work and school has really been draining my brain. It's not that I'm not getting smarter by going to school, it's just that all the monotony of school, work school, work, school, work, etc... is really draining on my creativity time. I spend less time doodling and drawing, or thinking of stories to write, it's like part of my brain is shutting itself down. Not that I actually put any of my talent into anything useful, or try and put any of my great ideas on paper, and actually get trucking on it. I just like thinking about it and trying to play it out in my mind. Hey... I'm a procrastinator. Maybe I'm just complaining that I don't have enough time to daydream and procrastinate anymore. Yeah, that could be it... I guess I'll just hafta dedicate a day to pondering that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes. It's important to have me (you) time. Make ome room dammit.

3/14/2006 05:41:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home