Friday, March 11, 2005

Blogger Log: Keep on Truckin' Edition

Man, my titles have been getting wierder and wierder, and in turn they make less and less sense.... just like I like the ingredients in my medicine.... totally random. The year is going by fast as all hell. March is upon us, and it's supposed to be getting warmer, but... we live in Wisconsin, the weather here is unpredictable, and Punksatawny Phil was not kind in his ability to ignore his damn shadow. Damn you Punksatawny Phil's shadow... Damn you to hell. Anyhoo, school is going on well. Homework is kicking my ass, not because it's hard, but because I have no time to devote to studying. In turn, my English papers have been on the downhill. Since there is no time, I have been forced to bullcrap and make stuff up along the way. The papers I have been writing, lack the emotion and sometimes intellegence even, that I tried hard to infuse at the start of the semester. They end up soundling like I'm just rattling off statistics and theories for three and a half pages , with no idea of what point I'm trying to make. Meh, whatever... spring break is fast approaching and I can't wait until I am able to sleep in for a change. Anyhoo, today, my car is supposedly going to finished up at the body shop, and I will have my baby back. Further, I hope that the weather gets nicer soon, so I can finally go and get that last motor mount inserted onto my car... having a half assed job done irks me... unless it is in regards to my most recent English papers that is. Whatever. It's all good. You gotta have a positive outlook on life, no matter how dismal it may seem... and hopefully, you don't snap, crackle and pop and go monkey nuts on everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home