Tuesday, March 01, 2005

"Too Busy To Blog" Blog Edition

March 1st, 2005 March Madness. NCAA college basketball tournaments. Meh, I don't know anything about that shit. February has been a ridiculously busy month... and yet, I feel as though nothing has been accomplished. With the passing of my grandfather recently, I haven't been able to get anything done. Also with all the sick ass asian folks at my parents house, helping out and what not, and on top of that, all the nasty little sick asian babies running around, I got sicker than all freaking hell. It's been almost a month now, and I'm still trying to get over this post flu cough. I guess it sucks to be me. Anyhoo, what's new? Naruto has been licensed... so I'm guessing that it will be very soon that it will no longer be available to be downloaded soon. Strike one. On the other hand, I did find another kick ass anime called Bleach, about a 15 year old substitute death god. Excellent shit. I highly recommend this shit right here. Mix it with some OJ... drink it down. You'll feel good. Anyhoo... school. Math, gravy cakes. I can't believe that math is so easy. Much easier if you listen to the teacher and take notes. I knew I was doing something wrong. English... weak. I've had two papers critiqued by the whole class already. I don't know if it's because my papers are good if they suck. Don't know. Anyhoo, I'll be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Because they're good of course. Glad to see you're semi back to blogging.

3/04/2005 09:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home