Thursday, November 25, 2004

Blogger Log Volume One Part Eleven: Awaiting Class Registration

November 25th, 2004 Update: Still no true internet access at the cribbo, so updates are far and few between. Started work at Verizon Wireless again... yep, same old, same old... if you need a phone, you know where to call. Next month, I'll register for classes. Nice thing about the job is that they pay 8 grand a year, plus book costs if I go back to school. So I might as well take advantage of that shit. To get me hyped up about going to school, I've started to self teach myself to speak Japanese, using a Japanese for Dummies book, an old English to Japanese phrasebook, a Japanese dictionary I found laying around the house, and an assload of Japanese cartoons and songs. Hajime No Ippo is a great show to watch if you want to learn how to speak formally and politely. Is it hard??? Ie, zenzen. Anyhoo, I've been searching around for a house for quite some time now, and that's been taking up a lot of my time. And with work and soon to be full time school coming up, I'm going to have even less time to be able to post here. I'm sure once I have a house, I'll be able to set up cable or something, and posting won't be so hard to do anymore.... but until then... peace outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home