Sunday, October 10, 2004

Blogger Log Volume One Part Eight: A Title-less Posting

October 10th, 2004 Here we are... second week of October, the air is starting to get crisper and colder, and my daily cleavage watching hijinks are slowly coming to a close. Man, isn't summer grand??? Aside from that, this week is also the week that I have decided to make a resolution of my own if nothing arises from my interview nearly a month ago. For those who don't know, or don't care to read any of my other Blogger Logs... I had an interview a month ago for this "supposed" boku job, that everyone and their mom wants. To make a long story short... I waited four months just for the interview itself, and now it has been a month since the interview took place, and I'm still waiting. I don't know exactly why I'm still here waiting either. It might be because I'm now kinda interested in how this is gonna pan out. It might also be because I want something to bitch and moan about for the rest of my life. It might even be because I'm a dumbass. See also: Procrastination, Lack of motivation, spite towards the Lord Jeebus, etc, and so on. But after this... enough is enough. You have my word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home